JellyPages.com

Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

~DEFINITION OF TRUE FRIENDS~

Friendship is something, which cannot be easily explained. A common definition of friendship would be a relationship between two individuals, which is neither based on blood relations nor based on needs. It is a relationship, which is based on the compatibility and understanding of two individuals. Though there is much deeper meaning to the term 'friendship'.




There are some quotes that the best describe bout friends:.




"Don't pity the girl with one true friend. Envy her. Pity the girl with just
a thousand acquaintances."




"A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends.
For if not, they weren't true friends in the first place."




"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."




To my lovely Friends..i have something to told u:.









You're...


My Friend,


my companion,


through good times and bad


my friend, my buddy,


through happy and sad,




beside me you stand,


beside me you walk,


you're there to listen,


you're there to talk,


with happiness, with smiles,


with pain and tears,


I know you'll be there,


throughout the years!






~so,I;m really appreciated your willingness to be friend with me...Thousand LOves for u'll~









~my best friend n my sister

thanx coz willing to go through all the bitter and sweet in our journey of life~


~The cunnest and kindness best friend..luve u~





~my Childhood friends..thanx guys,..esp Faziha Aishah Saleh..thanx coz always supporting me and always there for me when i'm need u~

No comments: