JellyPages.com

Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

GRADUATION DAY!!

Yeay!!finally i'm grad from all the assignments,tests, quizzes and presentations...but
FINAL just around the corner je...sangat takut!!
after my last presentation about Manang Songket,i'm feel so relief.now i just want to focus
on my final exam.no more hard feeling,no more sad and no more irritate.
now i just want to think about my lovely friends at this Taman Sura Indah's Bungalow

GOOD LUCK FOR FINAL LOVES!!


~my group member for this sem for MAF 635 & MAF 640..TQ very much for all ur support~

                                                                              [
                                                                              [




~And as usual,thanks a lot my friends,my roommates & my soul mates~

No comments: