JellyPages.com

Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lee Min Ho is searching for a girlfriend

~hey girls out there,did u adore him??i really adore him like crazy~lalalala
During the interview session with “Entertainment Weekly“ on January 15th, the reporter asked,
 “Don’t you want to have a girlfriend?”
Min Ho replied, “I want to date, but I don’t go out to a lot of places. I always meet the same people, so I don’t have a chance to meet someone new.
::.Hai,i'm here for you,so welcome to Malaysia okay....hehehe(gatai gilos).::

It was also revealed that Lee Min Ho has a bit of a confidence issue with his kissing ability. “I’m not very good at kissing,” he confessed, but then he later mentioned, “I think female actresses were quite satisfied with my kiss scenes.”(Ehem! that the hottest confession)
~so,Lee Min hOo,u don't have to pressure yourself  finding on a girlfriend because i'm always waiting for u okay....hhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

~Introducing the future Lee Min Hoo's girlfriend~

No comments: